August 17, 2009

Fight or Flight

I learnt a few things in the last seven days.

1. Not all insurance assessors are horrible. Of course I haven't seen the result of her assessment yet, but so far this seems to be true.
2. You can't always trust your 'friends' to support you in the decisions you make.
3. Some things still shock me.
4. It's hard to take a guy called Jeff, talking about English Literature seriously when he's dressed in drag.
5. The weather in Aussie still makes me smile, I put my washing out at 10.30 pm and it was dry by 8am the following morning and it's still winter.
6. Bok Choi flowers if left in the pot, as does broccoli
7. Eating raw cabbage makes you fart
8. Motorcyclists out for a weekend ride are very friendly towards other motorcyclists out for a weekend ride
9. A cat that has been in fight, and then has the flight reaction can release an awful lot of poo.
10. A poo covered cat doesn't protest too much when shoved under the shower.

No comments: