August 12, 2008

Music

What has my life become?

Tonight I have been chatting online with strangers (plus some mates) while watching 'The Top 50 Boybands' introduced by the Backstreet Boys. Ok so I got to see such gems as Take That, Milli Vanilli and Wham. aHa take on Me was number bythe way...but I also sat through New Kids on the block and several I'd never even heard of before.

All the while my sisters dog (Rosie) the seventeen year old black and tan jack russell laid at my feet and farted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obviously Rosie was farting at the Back Street Boys and New kids on the Block ;-)

Sorry for the lack of contact but I certainly gather you've been busy and it's a very stressful time. Losing your mum would be really difficult. So many complex emotions.....

Kingley Vale looks like an amazing place, a beautiful place to be laid to rest.

Much love and peace to you,
Alex
xo